The core of any mobile marketing campaign hinges on your business having a mobile-friendly website. Just because you can see your website on a mobile device does NOT mean that it is mobile-friendly. Watch this video to understand what it means to have a mobile-friendly website.
A Mobile Sales Tool is MUCH more than just a mobile-friendly website. A Mobile Sales Tool takes over where a mobile site leaves off. It’s a must-have marketing tool in your bag of strategies used to promote your business. It includes features such as:
- Mobile website builder (you can build yourself or one of our professional developers can do it for you)
- Click-to-Call button and tracking
- Click-to-Email button and tracking
- Click-to-Map button for directions (geo-location) and tracking
- Mobile coupons
- Mobile Loyalty Program (a must-have for customer retention)
- Mobile forms for lead generation (email or text/SMS)
- Mobile forms for giveaways, contests, feedback, or surveys
- Multi-Location support for chains with GPS couponing, redemption by location, etc.
- Facebook “Like” Gate (Facebook Buzz)
- Robust visitor reports and analytics
- Animated slide shows, image galleries, and video
- QR code generation and tracking
- M-Commerce shopping and ordering capabilities
- Tell-a-Friend and social sharing features
- Events (EventBrite)
- Social network connections
- 3rd party integration, such as sending mobile leads to your MailChimp, ExactTarget, ZoHoCRM, ConstantContact, or SalesForce.com account
- RSS feed for news or social account content
We understand and appreciate that every business is in a different phase of their evolution. Therefore, we’ve got a pricing package available for you regardless of your business’s size and growth plans. Click here to choose the package that best fits with your business.
Give us a call at (519) 820-0000.